The Erasmus+ programme supports mobility periods and international cooperation projects for students and staff of vocational education and training. The programme provides everyone with versatile and equal opportunities for studying and working abroad. Participating enables you to advance your professional competence, get to know different cultures and create networks.
During mobility periods, students can increase their professional skills and competence at a workplace and educational institution. Staff can use the mobility to develop their competence, for example, by participating in job shadowing or teaching in a foreign institution. They may also develop their own organisations’ international networks.
The international mobility periods enable both students and staff to familiarise themselves with new teaching methods and learning environments.
What are the aims of the projects?
- improving the competence and vocational skills needed in the world of work and society
- developing key competences for lifelong learning (link to key competences)
- promoting working life cooperation in vocational education and training
- developing the quality of vocational education and training
- increasing the volume and quality of international mobility
- developing the identification and recognition of prior learning
- increasing the use of information and communication technology in teaching and promoting the development of open learning materials and their availability and use
We invite you to cooperate.